You Work For Us!

I've created another image to use alongside my Lady Liberty image. This one is inspired by the news that some US congressmen have stopped taking calls or accepting petitions. (An upside-down flag is a symbol of extreme threat, as many people worried about their healthcare are feeling.) The new strategy is to send postcards, as the US postal service has to deliver those! Rather than use any old postcard, here's my contribution to the cause:
     This image is also available in my Zazzle Store on postcards, light and dark t-shirts. And you can, of course, put the image on any product you like. As with Lady Liberty, a portion of all sales will go to the ACLU, while the rest will help fund this student's very expensive education.
     The image was created using the ink brush pen hubbie gave me for Valentine's Day and manipulated digitally.
     It may take a day for the products to show up in my store, so here are some direct links:
THE POSTCARD
THE WOMEN'S LIGHT T-SHIRT
THE MEN'S LIGHT T-SHIRT
THE WOMEN'S DARK T-SHIRT
THE MEN'S DARK T-SHIRT

No comments: