Coloring Page Tuesday - Merry Christmas from Scotland!

     It's time for us all to take a break and believe in magic once more. Wishing you all a very happy holiday season and a new year filled with joy, good health, and personal successes! CLICK HERE for HOLIDAY-THEMED coloring pages!
     CLICK HERE to sign up for alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and... Please check out my books! Especially...


THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS IN GEORGIA! Makes a GREAT teacher gift! Click the cover to learn more!
     Don't live in Georgia? Check with your local bookseller - Sterling has a version for each state.

     I create my coloring pages for teachers, librarians, booksellers, and parents to enjoy for free with their children, but you can also purchase rights to an image for commercial use, please contact me. If you have questions about usage, please visit my Angel Policy page.

No comments: