Fay B. Kaigler Children's Book Festival!

I'm off to the Fay B. Kaigler Children's Book Festival in Hattiesburg, Mississippi this week! On Wednesday I'll talk about "Saving the Environment One Book at a Time" (of course tied in with the story of A BIRD ON WATER STREET). I've never done this festival before, but I've heard wonderful things about it. And I can visit my artwork, which is archived at the de Grummond Children's Literature Collection. Thursday evening, I ve been invited to attend the Ezra Jack Keats New Writer and New Illustrator Awards Celebration. That should be fun! So if you are attending - I hope you'll come see me on Wednesday at 11:30 and then party with me on Thursday! Tally-ho!

1 comment:

Robyn Hood Black said...

Had SUCH a great time co-presenting a workshop there last year, and attending years ago. Have a wonderful time! You'll enjoy every moment and folks will love your book talk, I'm sure. [Give Ellen a big ol' hug from me.]
Safe Travels! xo