Good News! I have an agent!

I am thrilled to share that I am now represented by Tricia Lawrence of the Erin Murphy Literary Agency! Currently, this agency is home to THE top-selling literary agents of picture books in the children's publishing industry - hands down. They also have a wonderful support network set up among their clients with a message board, a client blog, and an annual retreat. And several of their other clients are friends of mine, like: Kevan Atteberry; Ruth McNally Barshaw; Elizabeth Bluemle; and Courtney Pippin-Mathur. I'm in good company, and I'm so glad to be a part of the family!

5 comments:

Dani said...

Good for you - congratulations! That will free up some creative time. And nice to have someone to figure out those dang royalty statements. LOL.

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Thanks Dani! I hope so! :) e

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Elizabeth! I'm a client of Tricia's,also. I know your name...probably from 12 x 12. Your illustrations are amazing!

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Wonderful Penny! (And thank you!) Congratulations on the sale of THERE WAS AN OLD DRAGON! I can't wait to see it! :) e

Sarah Lamstein said...

Kudos, Elizabeth!