Coloring Page Tuesday! - Sea Serpent

Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted each week and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     This week's coloring page was requested by Marguerite La Riviere, Library Director at the Kegoayah Kozga Library in Nome, Alaska. Woosie!
     Like many libraries across our Nation this summer, their summer reading program is "Make a Splash, Read!" They are embracing the theme using pirates and Sea Serpents!
     Considering I've never met a Sea Serpent or Sea Monster in person, I had to get creative here. So, this is my best guess as to what a friendly (of course) one would look like!
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send your colored image (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog! Click here to find more coloring pages.


     Click the iPhone to learn about my app - Lula's Brew - also available for the iPad!


Please follow my copyright policy when you use my images! And share your creation on the Coloring Page Tuesday facebook page!

No comments: