Speaking Engagements


So, I hope you know that I am available for speaking engagements, yes?
     I've spoken at schools, conferences, festivals and various events, to people of all ages from 8 to 80. In fact I'll be speaking at four festivals this Fall.
     I even do VIRTUAL VISITS using Skype! Virtual Visits are a great, less expensive alternative to an in-person visit. They also appeal to older kids because of the technological aspect - so cool! Read about my first Virtual Visit here.
     I'd love to come talk about SOAP and "creating picture books/chasing your dream" at your venue. Check out my VISITS PAGE for more info (and you can see a video of me in action during a school visit) and email me at elizabeth at dulemba dot com for pricing.
     Oh, and no worries. I don't cost nearly as much as these guys: Bonus Material: The Gold Standard of Lecture Agents. Woosie.

No comments: