From the Publisher's Office

     Okay, Penguin is brilliant. Have you seen their new From the Publisher's Office? They have a "Screening Room," a "Radio Room," and a "Reading Room."
     You know we're all talking about technology and reading and where it's all going.
     I can't quite put it into words, but there is something about this site that feels so... RIGHT. Like this is where publishing is going - or this is what our stories could be. I keep looking at it and chewing on it and trying to come up with what a site like this can mean for me as an author/illustrator. How else could I be branching out and still be a story creator?
     Go visit and tell me this doesn't just get your wheels turning like all get-out. What do YOU think???
     (Thanks to Publishers Weekly for the link.)

No comments: