Coloring Page Tuesday - Bunny Egg Drop

     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     Okay, so perhaps it's not the best method of egg delivery - but they are hard-boiled after all!
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!


In association with Zazzle.comNews Flash!!
     If you receive my weekly coloring page updates, you already know about this, but I've created an image for Earth Day - April 22nd - which was just begging to be on t-shirts. So I set up a zazzle store! If you just want one or two shirts, here's a great place to get them. (Click the logo or an image below.)
     OR, if you would like to use the image on t-shirts, canvas bags and the like, for your non-profit school or event, email me at coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll arrange to send you the high resolution file for your printer - for FREE. It's my little way of giving back this Earth Day.



     Learn more about my very pink, perfect for Easter, picture book Glitter Girl and the Crazy Cheese - click the cover.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

What a nice motiv - thank you.
Many greetings and have an nice sunday
Andrea

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Thanks Andrea!
:)
e