ParentSmart KidHappy™ in PW Sneak Peek!

     Great news for the 3rd book in the ParentSmart KidHappy™ series: READY TO PLAY! (written by Stacey Kaye, illustrated by Yours Truly, Free Spirit Publishing) was listed in Publishers Weekly's "Fall 2009 Sneak Peak Preview"!
     Book three, you say? Why yes, it comes out this April, and I'll do a big woohoo then, but here's my sneak peek at the cover:


     Learn more about these books on proper parenting language and the power of choice - click the covers. Or listen to author, Stacey Kaye, talk about the concepts behind the books on Sandy Springs Radio's Book Talk with Gail Cohn (the 02/09 broadcast).
     I may be biased because Stacey is also a friend, oh, and because I illustrated them, but these really are amazing books for new parents. Heck, I learned a few things myself.
     Off to work on book four!...

No comments: