Coloring Page Tuesday - Bernie!

     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     I love my fuzzies. I have two dogs and a cat and I started hiding them in my work a long time ago. But the first book to sell had my dog, Bernie, in it - and he's kind of stuck. Now I hide Bernie in all my books. Sometimes he's easy to find, sometimes he's not. Sometimes he's skinny, sometimes he's plump. Sometimes he's a real dog, sometimes he's a toy.
     Bernie is a Foxhound best we can tell (bigger than a beagle) - he just showed up in the yard one day. He was about five months old and he was a mess, tired and hungry and injured too. We had to take him in and give him a good home.
     At my book readings, I love to have kids yell, "Hi Bernie!" (or ¡Hola Bernie! as the case may be...), although he's very shy and would run and hide if he were there to hear it.
     So anyhow, I thought I'd have a contest. The first person to put each Bernie with the book he came from in my comments, will win a signed copy of one of my books (you get to pick which one). Don't sign anonymously so I can email you if you should win!
     Let the games begin:
1)2)
3)4)

Oh, and here's the real Bernie...
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!
     For more coloring pages, go here.

And look at this sweet card by Lori!

No comments: