Coloring Page Tuesday - Teacup with a Butterfly

     Sign up to receive alerts when a new coloring page is posted and to view more coloring pages - click here!

     I created this little doogie quite a while back, but I still love him and hope to use him some day. His name is Teacup - for obvious reasons, he's just a teensy thing.
     Today Teacup issues in those funny days of transition. The days you walk outside and feel something different in the air, a few more birds singing, a few more bugs buzzing.
     It's rainy and cold today, but yesterday, I spoke at the Savannah College of Art and Design (Atlanta campus), and when I walked outside, there was that hint in the air . . . the promise of Spring!
     Click the image to open a .jpg to print and color. Send me your colored version (less than 1mb) to coloringpages@dulemba.com and I'll post it to my blog!
     For more coloring pages, go here.


     Learn about my Cinderella story picture book, The Prince's Diary, click the cover.

No comments: