Tag - I'm it!

Well, I've been tagged twice now, by Laura at Wordy Girls and Kim at Stone Stoop, so I guess I'll play. Although I'm not going to tag anybody else because we all know the same people and it's turning into a whirlpool!

So, 8 habits/facts about me:
1) Hey Kim, I'm allergic to mangos too!! Yup, blow up like a balloon. Not pretty. It's a shame too, cuz I really like mangos.
2) I'm taking Spanish lessons so I can talk to my multi-cultural audience when my bilingual picture book, "Paco and the Giant Chile Plant" comes out in June 2008.
3) I tend to start singing songs from the broadway version of Peter Pan (Mary Martin style) if I've imbibed a bit too much. ahem.
4) Otherwise, I'm a tea-drinker. Make a pot in the morning and sip all day.
5) I love listening to audio books when I'm illustrating, but when I'm writing, it has to be dead quiet.
6) I used to hang-glide. Y'all know this, I've said it before. Now if I could just find the pictures to prove it . . .
7) I'm turning the big 4-0 this summer. Is it freaking me out? Nahhhhhh. Not at allllll..... yah, whatEVer!
8) I used to drive the coolest vehicle known to mankind: a 1978 Toyota LandCruiser - and this time I DID find proof!



Update! Ha! I did find proof. The top two are flying the shop's glider (notice the wheels) when I was first going off the top of the mountain. The third is me setting up my own glider. It was blue and white, so pretty. :)

No comments: