Black & Orange!


     Penelope does it again!
     The creator of the insanely popular Illustration Friday (which I try to participate in almost every Friday - you can check out my submissions HERE) has created yet another "I must participate!" creation. This one is called Black & Orange. It's a gallery of Halloween themed art, with judges and everything.
     I reworked a piece I originally did in colored pencil several years back. I always liked this piece, but the more I stared at it, the more the weak spots screamed at me, so I pulled it into Painter and reworked it. I think I can live with it for a while longer, although I ought to change . . .
     But don't just look at my piece - there are some truly wonderful submissions in Black & Orange. And if these don't get you in the mood for the ghosts and ghoulies this evening - I don't know what will!
Happy Halloween Y'all!

No comments: